Flexible viewing: A 180-degree LCD hinge reduces stress on the lid, lets it lay flat and allows students to easily adjust their screen for more group work opportunities.
Creative opportunity: Encourage collaboration while deterring distraction with the inventive Chromebook. Multi-coloured lights signal to the teacher when students are online and not participating, or they can be used to answer questions for a fun change in classroom interaction.
Easy to hear: Whether they are watching a presentation, chatting with a classmate or playing music to inspire, the dual-array microphones and front-facing speakers make it easy to hear and be heard.
Mil-spec tested for drops, spills on the keyboard and track pad, vibration, heat, humidity, dust and dirt.
Interactive Light - 7 color LED light will accommodate software apps.
What is Chrome OS?
- It is an operating system
- It is based on a Linux® kernel with numerous additional features
- It is designed for productivity – on both notebooks and desktops.
- It is not for mobile devices
- It is browser-centric - applications are delivered within the browser
- The primary use case is hosted applications and data in the cloud.
- Offline and local apps are supported as well.
Management Console Licences are £19 + VAT per device for the life of the device. Google 24/7 email and telephone support included.